Home

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My First Day at Katha (Shah Auditorium)

This katha earlier scheduled at Chatrasala Stadium but shifted from there to Shah Auditorium but since I kept remembering the Chatrasala Stadium so I reached there , I also met two other people who was also searching for same program, later when I asked about it from my one of my friend he told me about the Shah Auditorium.
In this whole process , I became quite late, but finally I reached there , it was nice , air condition auditorium having capacity approx. 700 pers. It was good for those who hate these hot summer , but for me something was missing , it was the old traditional way of listening katha by sitting on ground having huge crowd and also our sadhus & saints.

But anyway , it was nice . Katha was also started approx. at 4:15 PM, (22.04.2010). Guru Ji told us he came here after travelling whole night as there was very large Katha at Phagwada, (Punjab) [15.04.2010 to 21.04.2010] where thousands of bhakts came , so katha was stretched upto at 1:00 AM at last day.

Finally katha started, Aur phir guru ji ki amrit maya vani se jo amrit barsne laga uska to kahan hee kaya. Mind you my friends its not easy to say back to back katha , mere hisab se yah koi aam insaan ke shakti nahi ho shakti , yah to shakchat bakne bihari aur radha rani kee kripa hee hai.

There , I met one man who came from Haryana ( Hisar), he told me he also attended katha at Fagwada ( Punjab), as he can’t control judai from Guru Ji, after listening his katha there, Hat ‘s Off to such people.

Over all this was another kripa of radha rani & banke bihari that I was able to attend this katha on very first Day.
Radhe Radhe
Hope to see you there.
Posted by: Govind
gupta.govind713@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll
    send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my page :: learn more

    ReplyDelete